Rose Davis

Default similar problem to moving to next cell

I have info in col A thru H, but I need to have info in e,f,g to replace
b,c,d based on the answer in H which is yes. My next question is filtering,
how do I return the values that are in columns to rows?
Thanks

Adrian M

The first part of the question is not completely clear. With regards the
second part you asked how to return values in columns to rows? You can use
the Transpose feature ( see
http://www.auditexcel.co.za/lookupandreference.html ). Hope this helps.

"Rose Davis" wrote:

I have info in col A thru H, but I need to have info in e,f,g to replace
b,c,d based on the answer in H which is yes. My next question is filtering,
how do I return the values that are in columns to rows?
Thanks

Rose Davis

Here is an example: for the first part,How do I replace b,c,d with e,f,g
based on the answer in H
A1 B1 C1 D1 E1
F1 G1 H1
F811 blank SCHOOL" 0.0 8999 TOP