Junior Member

Default Help with employee OEE

Need some help with OEE for the current company i am working for. Basically i need to set up a spead sheet that will allow me to enter a quantity and hours worked and provide me with there overall efficency for the week and then month. These formulas also would also need to be able to work over 3 workborks and allow the efficencies the compute for the machies as well not only the employees.

What the spread sheet looks like is as follows:\

B3-H3 is an employee name, B4-H4 would be an empty box for the prodution number.

The obvious answer would to just enter the data and use an average function to calcuclate that. My problem is that each guy doesn't nesscarily run the same machine for the entire day.

Ex:

B3=John
B4=500(parts produced in an 8 hr shift.

B3=John
B4=250(for one operation) 300(for another)

ANY help would be greatly appreciated, i know this isn't the greatest explanation for the problem im trying to convey any questions plz feel free to ask.

Attached file is a small example with what im working with.

Notice the multiple operations for the one example is really what hinders my ability to simply use a AVERAGE formula.
Attached Images