acsnett

Default dollar amounts

When I enter dollar amounts how come the last zero, as in 18.50,
automatically deletes itself? It shows as 18.5. can anyone help me fix this
problem?
David McRitchie

You did get an answer to this in your other question see the
accounting formats under format, cells, accounting
also see the [$} [,] (comma) and [<- .0] [- .0] buttons on the toolbar.-
---
HTH,

"acsnett" wrote in message ...
When I enter dollar amounts how come the last zero, as in 18.50,
automatically deletes itself? It shows as 18.5. can anyone help me fix this
problem?

Gary's Student

Yes.

Before you type in your data, select the cells you are using for dollars and
pulldown

Format Cells... Number and select currency

Good Luck
--
Gary's Student

"acsnett" wrote:

When I enter dollar amounts how come the last zero, as in 18.50,
automatically deletes itself? It shows as 18.5. can anyone help me fix this
problem?

Route2391

need to add decimal points to it.....

I got a lot of my begginer help on this site... cool

they teach you by making a,

time sheet, Invoice and cheek book from scratch on Windows media Player
very cool

www.MDOTutorials.com

--
Route2391