foxx60

Default Help with automatic dates

Hello:

I have craeted a spreadsheet with names and dates which have due dates
for each name.
My spreadsheet has the names in the first column; the type of follow up
eg. 30 days, 60 days etc. and the last column has the date that the
individual follow ups are due. How do I program Excel so that the due
dates for each customer is automatically updated every 30 days, 60 days
etc. Also, how do I link the cells with the dates to the individual
columns. I hope that someone can help.

Thanks.

--
foxx60
foxx60's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26427

hideki

How do you calculate the due date? Do you have cell that contains the
'from when' date?

--
hideki
hideki's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18903