wal_toor

Default cell input

Hellow all,

I am really new with excel. I think this is the third or fourth time
that i really opened excel. But now i have to work with it and stumbled
accross my first problem.

I have this column where you can put data. What i want to accomplish is
that you have a choice. So the only information you can put in this cell
is something like a pulldown.

Do i make any sense?

greetz,
walter

|Filename: pulldown.gif |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3679 |

wal_toor
wal_toor's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26085
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=394154

Mangesh Yadav

enter the list values in a separate range. Then go to the cell where you
want this pull down. Select Data Validation, and specify the list range as
the source.

Mangesh

"wal_toor" wrote in
message ...

Hellow all,

I am really new with excel. I think this is the third or fourth time
that i really opened excel. But now i have to work with it and stumbled
accross my first problem.

I have this column where you can put data. What i want to accomplish is
that you have a choice. So the only information you can put in this cell
is something like a pulldown.

Do i make any sense?

greetz,
walter

|Filename: pulldown.gif |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3679 |

wal_toor
wal_toor's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=394154

wal_toor

Hellow Mangesh,

Yess, that is exactly what i was looking for.

thankz en greetz,
walter

--
wal_toor