Junior Member

Location: South Africa
Default Sharing a worksheet/tracking payment dates

Hi,

May you please assit. I need to share a worksheet with a fellow employee however I will use it for tracking of the payment dates.

Also, I would like to know how do I go about setting up my worksheet in order to identify invoices that are 14days overdue without having access to changing any information on the worksheet.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

hi,
you could put in conditional color formatting to the date cell vs the
present date

"Nonhlanhla" schreef in bericht ...

--
Nonhlanhla