MrsB

Default Can I alphabetize the info in my columns?

I need to alphabetize the information in my columns...I am making a chart
that has book titles across the top columns and student names down the first
column, I would like to have the books in alphabetical. Thanks for any help!
Adrian M

You can make use of the Data Sorting feature (under Data) to sort columns or
rows. Just make sure you highlight all the information that needs to be
sorted together. You can watch how to do it on
http://www.auditexcel.co.za/othertools.html under Data Sorting.

"MrsB" wrote:

I need to alphabetize the information in my columns...I am making a chart
that has book titles across the top columns and student names down the first
column, I would like to have the books in alphabetical. Thanks for any help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am very new to excel and have been having
trouble alphabetizing my columns. I did it and it worked. Thank you for not
making my hair so short and gray!