LaVerne

Default Rearrange info in rows to columns - HELP!

I have a problem and hope someone can help. I am under a MAJOR time
crunch, so if you are able to help me, this would be a gigantic time
saver.

I have an export file in .csv format. It has 2 columns of data, grouped
in blocks of 10 rows, but there's a twist - in cell A2 there are
multiple items so it looks like what I've entered below - no commas or
anything at the end of each line. Each of the other cells that are part
of the block in that column only have a single item in them. The cells
in column B (rows 1-10) only have single values in them too. I'd love
to know if there is a way to sort this with a formula - this is a big
file and I'd like to be able to get the data into columns with a
formula rather than manually editing each entry. Ideally, it would have
the values from the cells in both column a and column b into a single
row, but not imperative.
Your input would be most appreciated - have to get this file formatted
for import into another program by mid-week.
LaVerne

Cell A1 -
Group

Cell A2 -
Account code
Full account name
Location
File #
(sometimes has a 5th and 6th line but most are 4 lines - similar to an
address label - need each of these values to have it's own column)

Cell A3 -
Salesperson

Cell A4 -
Department