Laurel

Default Utility to change location of linked tables?

Is there a utility available which will quickly and easily modify the
location of linked tables? In other words, the problem I want to solve is
to use the same application on different sets of data on the same computer.
I don't want to move the tables around. I want to look at the same tables
names but in different folders on my computer, depending on what the user
chooses.

e.g., You can choose Class 1 or Class 2 or Class 3, and the application
would look at c:\Class1\Students.mdb or c:\Class2\Students.mdb or
c:\class3\Students.mdb