Kumail

Default follow link

I have linked a number of figures from other sheet. Now if I want to check
from where it is coming, I have to go to that cell, read the reference and go
to the sheet manually. The other option is through auditing tool bar. I have
seen a friend who used to double click the cell and it automatically goes to
that sheet from where the figure is coming. How do you do that?
dominicb

Good afternoon Kumail

Are you sure that your friend wasn't using Lotus 1-2-3? I seem to
remember that this program has that particular feature but not Excel.

HTH

DominicB

--
dominicb
dominicb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18932

JMB

FindLink is a popular utility for dealing with external workbook links. I've
not used it myself but many folks here have recommended to other posters.

http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/

"Kumail" wrote:

I have linked a number of figures from other sheet. Now if I want to check
from where it is coming, I have to go to that cell, read the reference and go
to the sheet manually. The other option is through auditing tool bar. I have
seen a friend who used to double click the cell and it automatically goes to
that sheet from where the figure is coming. How do you do that?

Link Link Link Karla Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 May 17th 05 12:07 PM
Link Link Link Karla Excel Worksheet Functions 0 May 17th 05 10:00 AM
Link Link Link Karla Charts and Charting in Excel 0 May 17th 05 10:00 AM
Breaking the link T New Users to Excel 1 May 4th 05 10:37 PM
How do link to a remote worksheet using the path value in a field? Michael T. Links and Linking in Excel 3 December 11th 04 09:45 AM