JMB

FindLink is a popular utility for dealing with external workbook links. I've
not used it myself but many folks here have recommended to other posters.

http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/

"Kumail" wrote:

I have linked a number of figures from other sheet. Now if I want to check
from where it is coming, I have to go to that cell, read the reference and go
to the sheet manually. The other option is through auditing tool bar. I have
seen a friend who used to double click the cell and it automatically goes to
that sheet from where the figure is coming. How do you do that?