Kate

Default How do I print all worksheets in Excel with one click?

Hello,

Without using any scripting, is there a way to print all worksheets in Excel
with a single click?

I am using Excel 2000.

Thanks
Gordon

"Kate" wrote in message
Hello,

Without using any scripting, is there a way to print all worksheets in

Excel
with a single click?

I am using Excel 2000.

Thanks

Highlight all sheets, (Click on first sheet, then Ctl-click on last) and
click print. (That's three clicks but it's the nearest you'll get without
writing a macro)

Gord Dibben

Single-click?

No.

Not without some VBA.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 01:08:01 -0700, "Kate"
wrote:

Hello,

Without using any scripting, is there a way to print all worksheets in Excel
with a single click?

I am using Excel 2000.

Thanks

Kate

Thanks for your replies.

Can you show me a good tutorial site or point me on how to get started on
learning this?

Thanks again.

wrote:

Hello,

Without using any scripting, is there a way to print all worksheets in Excel
with a single click?

I am using Excel 2000.

Thanks

Anne Troy

Kate, you can take the steps Gordon (Not Gord) gave, and record a macro.
It's one of the quickest ways to begin learning them anyway. Here's a
walk-through:

And Lesson 1 of VBA training, which is a very good intro and is free, is
he
http://www.vbaexpress.com/training/lesson01.htm
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com