Alsager

Default Using Excel one time only...

I have been asked by my boss to put together a form that creates a
timetable and I can't figure out for the life of me how to make it
work.

It's just two sheets. If it were figures I think I could cope, but I
seem to have encountered a mental block - any help would be most
appreciated!

Sheet one:
Left hand column contains the names of all the managers, top row holds
the days of the week. The rows for each day are for the input of
particular shifts (9 in total).

Sheet two:
What she wants is a timetable here; days across the top again, but the
shifts in the left column, so the managers' names appear in the
relevant fields.

So please, any tips on how to do this, or a point in the direction of a
good book so I can figure it out would be wonderful. I doubt I'll use
excel much again (my boss thinks that because I can work photoshop,
office would be easy...) but I'd like to get this running.

I am using Office 2000 on XP.

Thanks in advance,
Martin

--