johnrann

Default Holiday Pay

How do I set up a spreadsheet to get an average of the last 12 weeks
pay. This is obviously a rolling figure changing from week to week.

--
johnrann
johnrann's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25295

Barb Reinhardt

I assume you have observations for each week of pay. Use the SUMIF
function. I don't have time to find other links for you. I'm sure someone
else can.

"johnrann" wrote in
message ...

How do I set up a spreadsheet to get an average of the last 12 weeks
pay. This is obviously a rolling figure changing from week to week.

--
johnrann
johnrann's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=387815

Bob Phillips

Assuming the data is in A1:A100, use

=SUMPRODUCT(--(LARGE(A1:A100,ROW(INDIRECT("1:12")))))

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"johnrann" wrote in
message ...

How do I set up a spreadsheet to get an average of the last 12 weeks
pay. This is obviously a rolling figure changing from week to week.

--
johnrann
johnrann's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=387815

Bob Phillips

Avearge, divide by

MAX(12,COUNTA(A:A))

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Assuming the data is in A1:A100, use

=SUMPRODUCT(--(LARGE(A1:A100,ROW(INDIRECT("1:12")))))

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"johnrann" wrote

in
message ...

How do I set up a spreadsheet to get an average of the last 12 weeks
pay. This is obviously a rolling figure changing from week to week.

--
johnrann
johnrann's Profile:

View this thread: