cath6600

Default need to open a spreadsheet forwarded to me

Help! I've never used Excel (don't have it on my laptop) and was just sent a
spreadsheet that I need to read. Can I download something to allow me to
open and read it?
CLR

From a Google search for " Excel viewer"............there are many
hits.......

Download details: Excel Viewer 2003Open, view, and print Excel workbooks,
even if you don't have Excel installed. This download is a replacement for
Excel Viewer 97 and all previous Excel ...
office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/xlviewer.aspx - 24k - Jul 5, 2005 -

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3