Rancy

Default Can not open spreadsheet from outside excell

When I try to open an existing excell sreadsheet file from an Explorer window
or "My Computer" window, Excel opens to a blank screen. I can use the "File"
pull down in Excel to access "Open" and then navigate to the desired file and
can open it there. However this is very much more cumbersome than opening a
file from outside Excel. How can I correct this?