viktor

Default Combining data from different sheets in one

Hi all,

this is my first post here, and hopefully I'm not asking to much to get
an answer.

The problem:
I have data on several sheets. Every sheet contains data on only one
customer, but the layout is the same - number, name of the order and so
on. I need to create a cumulative sheet that would contain all of the
information at one place. I could do it manually, but it takes too much
time. Any ideas on how I could get this to work automaticly?

Thanks
Viktor

--
viktor
viktor's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24953

Anne Troy

Try this, Viktor:
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...rk sheets.htm

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"viktor" wrote in
message ...

Hi all,

this is my first post here, and hopefully I'm not asking to much to get
an answer.

The problem:
I have data on several sheets. Every sheet contains data on only one
customer, but the layout is the same - number, name of the order and so
on. I need to create a cumulative sheet that would contain all of the
information at one place. I could do it manually, but it takes too much
time. Any ideas on how I could get this to work automaticly?

Thanks
Viktor

--
viktor