ccoverne

Default Sorting Data to Different Sheets

I am working with another teacher on developing a spreadsheet that takes
names off one sheet and posts them to other sheets based on their grade
level.

We want to have a list of names in Column A on sheet 1, and grade level on
Column B of sheet one.

We want them to be sorted to different sheets in Column A. Say Sheet 2 has
all 9th Graders, Sheet 3 has all 10 graders.

We have looked a lookup functions, but can't seem to find the right one.
Is this more of a VB script question? What are some answers?
Frank Kabel

Hi
try the following addin for this:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm