Randy

Default Set up a Calendar in Excel

I have a Lotus 123 spreadsheet that brings up three calendars. I need
to convert it to EXCEL. All I do is enter the first date of the month
and the three months come up one under each other. I just used
formulas to create the dates in each field.

Could someone tell me a formular I could use in the cells to bring up
the appropriate days for each calendar.

I tried to just convert the spreadsheet and apparently there is some
problem with the formula.

Here is the 123 formula for the 1st day of the month of the first
calendar. I just added days to it to get the rest of the days of the
month.

@IF(H70,H7+1,@IF(@DATEINFO(@DATE($A7,$A8,1),3)=R$ 1,1,""))

I need a formula that will work with Excel.

Thanks for any help.

Anne Troy

You can buy this calendar maker for a whopping $2.99. Probably a lot cheaper
than making it yourself.
http://www.vbaexpress.com/products.php

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Randy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a Lotus 123 spreadsheet that brings up three calendars. I need
to convert it to EXCEL. All I do is enter the first date of the month
and the three months come up one under each other. I just used
formulas to create the dates in each field.

Could someone tell me a formular I could use in the cells to bring up
the appropriate days for each calendar.

I tried to just convert the spreadsheet and apparently there is some
problem with the formula.

Here is the 123 formula for the 1st day of the month of the first
calendar. I just added days to it to get the rest of the days of the
month.

@IF(H70,H7+1,@IF(@DATEINFO(@DATE($A7,$A8,1),3)=R$ 1,1,""))

I need a formula that will work with Excel.

Thanks for any help.

Ken McLennan

G'day there Randy,

Could someone tell me a formular I could use in the cells to bring up
the appropriate days for each calendar.

John Walkenbach has written an excellent worksheet based calendar
which uses Array Formulae. A little judicious editing will have it doing
whatever you want it to.

I've adapted it to a userform without much trouble, although I did
get advice from the microsoft.public.excel.programming newsgroup to help
with my rather feeble attempts at a Class Module. However that's a
different story and you'll not need such frippery for the use you've
described.

You can find the site at www.j-walk.com

The calendar is also included in John's Excel 2003 Bible, and
possibly in earlier versions also. Not looked at 'em so I can't say.

--
See ya
Ken McLennan