Ken McLennan

G'day there Randy,

Could someone tell me a formular I could use in the cells to bring up
the appropriate days for each calendar.

John Walkenbach has written an excellent worksheet based calendar
which uses Array Formulae. A little judicious editing will have it doing
whatever you want it to.

I've adapted it to a userform without much trouble, although I did
get advice from the microsoft.public.excel.programming newsgroup to help
with my rather feeble attempts at a Class Module. However that's a
different story and you'll not need such frippery for the use you've
described.

You can find the site at www.j-walk.com

The calendar is also included in John's Excel 2003 Bible, and
possibly in earlier versions also. Not looked at 'em so I can't say.

--
See ya
Ken McLennan