Gregorio

Default open multiple workbooks not in same app. window

I have a simple question. I use multiple monitors and would like to display
one excel sheet on each without having to maximize the Excel application
window/shell across both monitors.

For example, Word docs open this way by default - each gets its own
application window.

Is there an Excel setting for this that I'm missing?

- Thanks in Advance - Greg

Eddie O

If you launch a brand new Excel application, rather than simply opening the
file from within the existing application, it will cause a new application
window to open.

-Eddie O