jbsand1001

Default Macro that will add data from multiple workbooks to the 1st open r

I am looking for a way to tell my macro to pull data from multiple workbooks
and copy and paste this data to the first open cell. I am extracting from
multiple workbooks where each work book is updated/added to daily. (workbook1
may have data in columns A, B, C down to row 5 on Monday and then on Tuesday
we may add additional rows in these same Columns A, B, C, this will hold true
for all other workbooks). In workbook1 the macro needs to look at and copy
data A1:A65536, B1:B65536, etc... However data will start in row 1 and will
be added to daily. The Macro will then take the data from the first workbook
and copy to my destination workbook but It must be able to copy and paste the
same paramaters in workbook2 A1:A65536, B1:B65536, etc... but add to the very
first open row that workbook1 left open.

Any help or assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Judd Sandstrom