Default Multiple CSV Files Open Problem

If I highlight 2 or more csv files and click on the right mouse button and
choose open then for each of the files I've highlighted a window entitled "Move
Items" with my directory inside opens. I then click the cancel button of the
window. Next a window opens with a "Copy Items" title . I then click the
window cancel button and the 1st csv file loads into Excel. This process is
repeated for each of the highlighted csv files.

When I just double click a csv file it loads into Excel without a problem.

How can I get the "Move Items" and "Copy Items" windows to stop popping up when
I try to open multiple csv files?

This doesn't happen with Word or any ascii text editor.

Thanks for any help with this problem..