neilwebb

Default automatic printing

HELP!!!!!

I want to be able to automatically print a label from excel when i
input data.

the data will be sent to excel automatically from a software package
called winwedge.

once this data arrives in excel i need excel to do three things with
it.

firstly, i need it to log this data with all the other data to form
graphs - this isnt a problem.

secondly, i need excel to take a copy of this data and paste it into a
pre defined area ready to print.

and thirdly, once the information is inpuuted into the predefined area,
i need it to print automatically.

this seems unlikely to me, but im sure there is someone out there who
can tell me if it is possible or not??????

many thanks

neil

--
neilwebb
neilwebb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24450

PeterB

I assume you have written some macros in the past. If you have some
basic macro and VBA experience you could write a procedure using the
SheetChange Event to trigger printing using the PrintOut Method.

--
PeterB
PeterB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20288