MarkC

Default Excel XP - 2 Column Pages

In Word it is possible to have column breaks on pages. That is, if the page
was set to have 2 columns, inserting large text would flow in the 2nd column
instead on the next page. What I like to know, is it possible in Excel to
flow inserted text/data so that instead of it continuing on the next page,
it would flow back on the same page and in other columns? Why I ask, is I
have data that's 10 characters, 500 rows, I like to insert this data into
Excel but have it auto flow in as many columns as it can on a page before
doing the same on the next page.

I don't use Excel to much, and not familiar on creating macros or scripts.
If that is the answer, then please give some extra instructions on "How TO".

Thanks,
MarkC

Peo Sjoblom

No, excel does not work as a word processor, you can however paste special
from word as a picture

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"MarkC" wrote in message
In Word it is possible to have column breaks on pages. That is, if the
page was set to have 2 columns, inserting large text would flow in the 2nd
column instead on the next page. What I like to know, is it possible in
Excel to flow inserted text/data so that instead of it continuing on the
I ask, is I have data that's 10 characters, 500 rows, I like to insert
this data into Excel but have it auto flow in as many columns as it can on
a page before doing the same on the next page.

I don't use Excel to much, and not familiar on creating macros or scripts.
If that is the answer, then please give some extra instructions on "How
TO".

Thanks,
MarkC

MarkC