MarkC

Default Excel XP - 2 Column Pages

In Word it is possible to have column breaks on pages. That is, if the page
was set to have 2 columns, inserting large text would flow in the 2nd column
instead on the next page. What I like to know, is it possible in Excel to
flow inserted text/data so that instead of it continuing on the next page,
it would flow back on the same page and in other columns? Why I ask, is I
have data that's 10 characters, 500 rows, I like to insert this data into
Excel but have it auto flow in as many columns as it can on a page before
doing the same on the next page.

I don't use Excel to much, and not familiar on creating macros or scripts.
If that is the answer, then please give some extra instructions on "How TO".

Thanks,
MarkC