twoodard

Default How do you print a worksheet so the formulas appear?

I need to print a worksheet so the formulas appear, not the values. How do I
do this?
Dave Peterson

Save your workbook.
Tools|Options|View tab
check formulas
adjust the columnwidths the way you want
print the workbook
close without saving.

(It could be a pain to put the columnwidths back to what they should be)

--

Dave Peterson