Chi

Default Pop up message to remider

Hi,
I have the spreadsheet named KEEPTRACT. It has Employees Name, Test1,
Test2, Test 3, and Expired Date columns.

Is possible to create a message to remider me which employee will need to
retake a test when I use the sheet?

Ex: Test1 Test2 Test3 Expired Date
Kim Bui 6/7/05

I hope that When I open the KEEPTRACT sheet, it will remider that Kim Bui
needs to retake her tests.

Thank you
Chi Huynh

CLR

It's not a pop-up, but you might consider using Conditional Formatting to
change the background color of the cell with a "Expired Date" that is lesser
than Today()..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Chi" wrote in message
I have the spreadsheet named KEEPTRACT. It has Employees Name, Test1,
Test2, Test 3, and Expired Date columns.

Is possible to create a message to remider me which employee will need to
retake a test when I use the sheet?

Ex: Test1 Test2 Test3 Expired Date
Kim Bui 6/7/05

I hope that When I open the KEEPTRACT sheet, it will remider that Kim Bui
needs to retake her tests.

Thank you
Chi Huynh

Chi

Thank you CLR,
It works. Date() uses for today. Please show me if I would like to see
which employees will needs retake a test within 2 weeks or month.
Chi Huynh

"Chi" wrote in message
I have the spreadsheet named KEEPTRACT. It has Employees Name, Test1,
Test2, Test 3, and Expired Date columns.

Is possible to create a message to remider me which employee will need to
retake a test when I use the sheet?

Ex: Test1 Test2 Test3 Expired Date
Kim Bui 6/7/05

I hope that When I open the KEEPTRACT sheet, it will remider that Kim Bui
needs to retake her tests.

Thank you
Chi Huynh

CLR

I'm not exactly shure what you're asking, but if you want the person
highlighted for two weeks after they took their last test, then, assuming
your date of last test is in A1, in the conditional formatting window you
can shoose "Formula is" and type this formula in the window, and then choose
the formatting of your choice.....

=$A$1+14<Today()

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3