CLR

Default Problem with Addresses

I don't know of any button you can push to make the conversion all automatic.
My process is a bit involved, but works for me. In cell C1 I would put this
formula
=A1&"!"&A2&"!"&A3&"!"&B1&"!"&B2
Then copy it down every third row, so it is on the same row as the person's
name in each set. Then highlignt column C and Copy PasteSpecial
Values.......then highlight column C again and do Data TextToColumns
Delimited, and use the exclamation point as the delimiter.......then delete
the unused columns and rows.......seems like a big deal, but better than
typing them all by hand and making a number of errors......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Desperate" wrote:

I have to input an entire phone book of addresses. I have since manually
typed 1175 but this is extremely time consuming and there is no end in site.
Luckily, the phone book is posted on a website so I can cut and paste the
entires However the entries appear on the website like this:

Albis Turlington Architects, LLC Phone: 203-772-1212
175 Orange Street Fax: 203-773-1212
New Haven, CT 06510

when pasted into excel they appear in the same manner, each line in a
different cell, phone and fax are in their own cells as well. The formatting
of my spreadsheet has 6 different columns. 1 for the first line, 1 for the
second, 1 for town and state, 1 for zip code, 1 for phone number, and 1 for
fax. How can I get the data to paste in my spreadsheet format?