Diane Miller

Default Editing cell using right mouse button

Why does outlook open when I edit a cell in Excel?
JulieD

Hi Diane

would you like to give us a few more details,
what version of Outlook / Excel are you using?
how are you "editing the cell"
what is in the cell you are editing
is this happening in all worksheets / workbooks or only 1
have you run detect & repair from the help menu

--
Cheers
JulieD