ghost635

Default Linking worksheets

Not sure if anyone can help me with this or even if it's feasable. What I'm
trying to do is keep an inventory for ebay. I want 2 sheets in the workbook
say one called Main and one called Ebay. All my inventory will be stored in
the main worksheet. Is there a way to add a column that say when I put an
ebay item number in, it will transfer the entire row to the ebay worksheet?
Then in turn when I delete this row from the main sheet that it will delete
the row from both the main and the ebay worksheets. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Pat Flynn

Here is what I would try. Keep your main worksheet. Create a pivot table on
the data in this worksheet. Make sure you have adequate cell range defined.
Set the selection in the pivot table to hide blanks or zero entries. Drag
your eBay# to top left. This will be the sort column for the pivot table.
Because you hid the blank cells-only the entries with an eBay# will show in
the pivot table. When you delete from the main sheet-they will delete from
the pivot table-you must make sure to select any cell in the pivot table and
choose refresh data each time you make a change to data in your main sheet.
This updates your pivot table.
Hope this helps. Post back if need more help.
Sincerely,
Pat