ghost635

Default Linking worksheets

Not sure if anyone can help me with this or even if it's feasable. What I'm
trying to do is keep an inventory for ebay. I want 2 sheets in the workbook
say one called Main and one called Ebay. All my inventory will be stored in
the main worksheet. Is there a way to add a column that say when I put an
ebay item number in, it will transfer the entire row to the ebay worksheet?
Then in turn when I delete this row from the main sheet that it will delete
the row from both the main and the ebay worksheets. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.