Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I find older versions of a spreadsheet

I did a sort on a spreadsheet and the one column looks like it was not
included, i have to find an earlier version of the spreadsheet and cannot
remember how to find the instruction
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"Peppermint" wrote in message
I did a sort on a spreadsheet and the one column looks like it was not
included, i have to find an earlier version of the spreadsheet and cannot
remember how to find the instruction

Did you save it? If not then just close it and re-open. Or press the "Undo"
button....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

An earlier version would be a backup or the same earlier version that was
saved under a different name.

Haved you saved the current workbook after doing the sort?

If not, simply close without saving.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP