Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how can i relate between two columns in two sheets?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Question no too clear - you can use this space to give a detailed question.
But here goes:
On Sheet1 I can type formulas such as
=Sheet2!A1
=SUM(Sheet2!A:A10)

If I type = and then click on the cell A1 of a worksheet called My Yearly
Totals, I will get the formula
='My Yearly Totals'!A1
Note that a sheet name having spaces get surrounded by single quotes.
Does this answer your question?
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

REMEMBER: Microsoft is closing the newsgroups; We will all meet again at
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...ult.aspx#tab=4