Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
KKD KKD is offline

Default Text to Columns

I have data coming in that is on two rows, I want to move the lower row to be
on a single line with its corresponding data, is there a simple way to do
this?

Ex:
12345 June July Aug
Johnson

I want the "Johnson" piece of data to be on the same row.

12345 June July Aug Johnson

I have hundreds of pages I am bringing in so I want to be able to change all
data at once.

--
KKD
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If every 2nd row in Column A is the cell to move up 1 row.

Sub MoveEvery2ndRow()
Dim lRow As Long
Dim lStop As Long

lStop = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row

For lRow = 2 To lStop Step 2
Cells(lRow, "A").Cut _
Cells(lRow - 1, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft)(1, 2)
Next lRow

Regards
Dave Hawley
www.ozgrid.com