Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Create a button with a macro vba

I'm trying to create a button with a macro vba.
I have a button that show a form in a sheet, when the user fill the
form and click submit the macro receives data from AS400 and create
some sheets, one every agent. I'd like to have a button in every sheet
for call the inizial form!
Have somebody a sample or a link where I can see?
Thanks