Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Create macro with button in excel spreadsheet

I'm trying to create a macro in an excel workbook and have a button so that
when a customer completes the form, they hit the macro button and it creates
an EMail and populates the subject line. The folks who use the form download
it from my company's internal portal; all users are internal to the company.

Note, I have a rule set up in Outlook so that these EMails automatically
route to another folder so they don't get "lost" in my general inbox. Users
send the excel attachment to me OK, but the subject line is usually missed,
even though I have mistake-proofed it as best I can.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Just about all you need for email functions from Excel can be found at Ron
de Bruin's site.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:10:01 -0700, Lori
wrote:

I'm trying to create a macro in an excel workbook and have a button so that
when a customer completes the form, they hit the macro button and it creates
an EMail and populates the subject line. The folks who use the form download
it from my company's internal portal; all users are internal to the company.

Note, I have a rule set up in Outlook so that these EMails automatically
route to another folder so they don't get "lost" in my general inbox. Users
send the excel attachment to me OK, but the subject line is usually missed,
even though I have mistake-proofed it as best I can.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks Gord.
I was looking for something like this.
I guess I'm going to have to check out Ron's site more thoroughly!
--
Sincerely,
Gary Brown