Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Subtotals format

I have a worksheet with a column for Name and a column for Amount. The
subtotal in the inserted subtotal line does not show the subtotal amount
in bold, though the subtotalled name is in bold.

Is there some way to show the subtotalled amount in bold as well?

Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Only by hand,..... or by code, if that's a viable solution.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Quimera" wrote in message
I have a worksheet with a column for Name and a column for Amount. The
subtotal in the inserted subtotal line does not show the subtotal amount in
bold, though the subtotalled name is in bold.

Is there some way to show the subtotalled amount in bold as well?

Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi

Assuming your Amount is in column B.
Select the range of your data in column BFormatConditional
FormattingFormula is =FIND("Total",A2) FormatBold
This will also embolden your Grand Total row.
--
Regards
Roger Govier

signature database 4821 (20100130) __________