Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
KK KK is offline

Default Missing rows

I am missing rows 1 thru 73 on a worksheet. Row 74 is my first row on the
spreadsheet and contains the contents that would be in Row 1. I do not have
the option to click on Unfreeze Panes (it is grayed out). I tried copying
and pasting into a new worksheet, but that doesn't work either. The
formatting is not correct (even when I choose 'Paste Special'). When I try
to re-size the row height on the new worksheet, the row I am trying to
re-size disappears.
--
Thank you,
KK
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

It could mean that the worksheet is filtered. Do you see arrows on any of the
"header" cells (row 1???)

Look at the row numbers. Are they grey or blue?

If they're blue, it's autofilter.
Try this (xl2003 menus):
Data|Filter|show all

I'm not sure what "hide is grayed" means, but if it's not autofilter, then try
this next.

F5 (same as Edit|goto)
type:
1:65536 (or whatever you need)
and hit enter

Then on the toolbar:
Format|row|unhide

KK wrote:

I am missing rows 1 thru 73 on a worksheet. Row 74 is my first row on the
spreadsheet and contains the contents that would be in Row 1. I do not have
the option to click on Unfreeze Panes (it is grayed out). I tried copying
and pasting into a new worksheet, but that doesn't work either. The
formatting is not correct (even when I choose 'Paste Special'). When I try
to re-size the row height on the new worksheet, the row I am trying to
re-size disappears.
--
Thank you,
KK

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,
click on the mouse on row 74 and holding it go up, then right click on the
mouse unhide

hope this solve your problem