Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Filling Blank Cells

Hi

I run Excel 2K

I have some information that I download from a mainframe into a spreadsheet.

See Example

Smith Training Module 1
Training Module 2
Training Module 3
Smith Training Module 4
Alder Training Module 1
Training Module 2
Alder Training Module 3

As you can see, the information that is duplicated leaves blank cells
between the first and last entries of each unique record.

I would like to have a macro or code or similar to be able to fill in these
empty cells with the missing unique entries.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Debra Dalgleish shares a few techniques here (manual and macro):

http://contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html
and a video
http://www.contextures.com/xlVideos01.html#FillBlanks

--