Junior Member

Default I want to extend the formula to the WHOLE column. Help please.

Hello, I just want to extend my formula for the whole column, but dragging down doesn't work. (instead I get the same value as in the original cell repeated for the whole column).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Post the formula. Make sure the cell references do not have dollar signs to
make them absolute and make sure you calculation is set to automatic or
maybe use manual calculations and press F9 to calculate

Peo Sjoblom

"baer" wrote in message

Hello, I just want to extend my formula for the whole column, but
dragging down doesn't work. (instead I get the same value as in the
original cell repeated for the whole column).

baer