Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Find Items Throughout Workbook

I own Excel 2000, but for some reason when I had to install it after my old
computer crashed I couldn't use the "search workbook" function.
(Edit-Find-look in workbook).
Can someone let me know how I can get this function back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Tools Commands Edit
then drag the Find button to your toolbar
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200909