Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
geb geb is offline

Default adding actual numbers, not rounded

I'm making a payroll spreadsheet and taking the gross Wages times 6.2% and
gross wages times 1.45%. Then I want to take the gross wages and subtract
the actual numbers shown in the columns from it to obtain net wages.
How do I get excel to subtract only the actual numbers listed in the columns
and not the invisible numbers with many decimal places.
I am off a cent or two in my net wages figure.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You have a reply to your earlier posting.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP