Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Disappearing Inputs on Cells

Hi,

I faced a starnge problem while I was working on an excel file which is that
I couldn't see numbers/text on some cells unless I highlight these cells, and
I have to do this every time I scroll down and scroll up on that sheet.

Is this a virus or something?
--
tarig
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I think this is happening due to font colour, select the Columns which is not
visible otherwise if you have not maked different colours for cells and if
you want to mark all the cells font colour as black then give Cntrl+A and do
right click and select Format CellsFontColorAutomatic.

If this post helps, Click Yes!

(Ms-Exl-Learner)