Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default HOW DO I DOUBLE SPACE IN EXCELL

i am trying to put info in a cell. i need to double space so it will fit. i
changed the size of the cell but ther is space above my words there fore i
can't fit the rest of info in cel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Format cell - alignment tab, enable word wrap.

Alternatively, you can manually force a line break by holding Alt and then
pressing Enter while typing in a cell.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"EILEENE" wrote:

i am trying to put info in a cell. i need to double space so it will fit. i
changed the size of the cell but ther is space above my words there fore i
can't fit the rest of info in cel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Wrap text and row autofit may do the trick.

To double-space type a few words then hit Alt + Enter twice then type some
more.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP