Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Changing result color

Need help (again)

I have an Excel 2007 worksheet column that contains a calculated average of some daily postings. Is there a way to change the font color of the results when the average exceeds a certain number ?

The calculation of the average is fine but I would like to have high results really stand out when the average exceeds 150.

Thanks for your help.

Gene L.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Home / Styles / Conditional Formatting / New Rule . . . / single left hand
click on:-

Format only cells that contain

- to highlight it.

Change to:-

greater than

100 (for example, or the number that you want).

Format . . . / Font tab / change the Color: field to the one that you want /
OK / OK

The above should give you what you want.

Thanks!