Doug Mc

Default How do I calculate the age of a person?

If I have the date of birth, how do I calulate the age of a person?

Thanks
Doug

Paul B

Doug, have a look here for how to do it

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Doug Mc" wrote in message
If I have the date of birth, how do I calulate the age of a person?

Thanks
Doug

Chip Pearson

You can use the DATEDIF function to do this. See
www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm for details.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson