Ballykea

Default how do I set up a formula using number ranges as the arguments

If cell figure is less than 287 use a.
if cell figure is between 287.01 & 400 use b
if cell figure is over 400.01 use c.
where a, b, & c are formula, should I be looking at Lookup table?
JulieD

Hi

how about
=IF(A1<287,formula_a,IF(A1<=400,formula_b,formula_ c))
where
formula_a, _b & _c are the three different formulas you want to use.

--
Cheers
JulieD