Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Poor microsoft user

Default Couple more questions...

ok, I'm cutting and pasting a column of numbers from a mainframe session and
dropping them into excel. But, the numbers all change when I do it! I have
to paste into notepad, then re-copy and then past into excel. Any ideas?

Also, if I copy 2 columns of numbers, I'd like to be able to past them into
excel so it puts them in 2 columns, but it puts it all in one column.

Thanks!