Bob

Default Need to have cell fill when cell is selected

I would like to have a cell either fill with a color or have an x inserted
or something. It doesn't matter what goes into the cell. I need to set up
a column with cells that when I click on them they change. I am trying to
get out of having to type the word yes in every cell. Whatever goes into
the cell represents the word yes.